This website provides a digital collaboration space for three simultaneous graduate courses in the rhetoric of science, technology, and medicine. Primarily, this site functions as a bibliographic repository built by students in rhetoric and technical communication programs at the University of South Florida, Iowa State University, and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Additional Citations Quarterly Journal of Speech 2009 – 12′
- Vandeford, Marsha L. “Vilification and Social Movements: A Case Study of Pro-Life and Pro-Choice Rhetoric.” Quarterly Journal of Speech 75 (1989): 166-182.
- Stormer, Nathan. “Why Not? Memory and Counter-Memory in 19th Century Abortion Rhetoric.” Women’s Studies in Communication 24:1 (Spring 2001): 1-29.
- Swift, Crystal Lane. “I Had an Abortion: The Rhetorical Situation of a Planned Parenthood T-Shirt.” Qualitative Research Reports in Communication 8:1 (2007): 57-63.
- “Gibson, Katie L. “The Rhetoric of Roe v. Wade: When the (Male) Doctor Knows Best.” Southern Communication Journal 73:4 (October-December 2008): 312-331.